- This program has passed.
Unraveling the Mysteries of CARI and “Triple I” Reports
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 | 5:30pm - 7:30pm UTC
Click the button below to download a copy of the program materials. The file will open in a new window.
File Size: 1 MB
Hon. Robert C. Rufo, Chair – Superior Court
Hon. Shannon Frison – Superior Court
Hon. David Ricciardone – Superior Court
Thomas R. Capasso – Massachusetts Probation Service
This program will include a Power Point and panel discussion of the various topics surrounding CARI reports and the Interstate Identification Index – so-called “Triple I’s.”
Handouts will include the latest CARI codes and sample CARI and “Triple I” reports.
- How to read and decipher a probation Court Activity Record Information (CARI) report.
- Understanding the meaning of CARI codes.
- How does probation use a SOARS report?
- Identity Management – the significance of PCF, SID, OBTN and FBI numbers.
- Applicant Fingerprint Identification Services (AFIS).
- How to read and decipher an Interstate Identification Index (“Triple I’s”) record.
- Warrant Management System on MassCourts.
- Domestic Violence Registry on CARI.
- CARI vs. CORI – what’s the difference?
Part of the Superior Court Newer Judges Seminar Series, this program has been designed for Superior Court judges, although judges from other departments are also invited to attend.