- This program has passed.
Search and Seizure Trends in a Digital World (Zoom Program)
Thursday, October 21, 2021 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm EDT
*This is a Zoom program*
Join Supreme Judicial Court Justice Elspeth Cypher with national judicial educators Wisconsin Circuit Court Judge Mark McGinnis and Illinois Cook County Judge Margaret Ogarek for a discussion of select search and seizure and evidence issues regarding digital evidence.
- Supreme Judicial Court Justice Elspeth B. Cypher
- Wisconsin Circuit Court Judge Mark J. McGinnis
- Illinois Cook County Judge Margaret M. Ogarek
The program will cover:
- Recent Massachusetts case law concerning digital search and seizure issues after United States v. Carpenter
- Tips for reviewing search warrants involving digital evidence, including particularity and tips for reviewing application
- Emerging issues such as advertising ID, geofence warrants, encryption, cell site generators, social media, text messages, CLSI, and GPS surveillance.
Advance registration is required for this educational program. Register today to guarantee your spot!