- This program has passed.
An Introduction to Microsoft Word 2010
Thursday, April 30, 2015 | 1:00pm - 4:00pm EDT
This program for Massachusetts judges will cover the basic functions and features of Microsoft Word 2010, including:
- An introduction to Word’s window components
- Using the Help system and learning to navigate documents
- Creating and saving documents
- Learning how to enhance the appearance of a document by using various formatting options
- Creating tables, inserting headers and footers, proofing/printing documents, and inserting graphics
Each training will be limited to 20 judges. Participants will be expected to bring their own laptop computers with Microsoft 2010 installed.